Ronald McDonald Family Room in Lurie Children’s Hospital
225 E. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
The Ronald McDonald Family Room in Lurie Children’s serves as a haven of respite and hospitality for families of inpatient children at Lurie Children’s Hospital. The homelike atmosphere of the Family Room allows families a moment to rest and rejuvenate so they can better support their child during their medical journey.
Please note: Priority is given to families of children in critical care who need to be close to their child’s bedside. All Family Room requests must be made through a Lurie Children’s Hospital social worker.
Our Family Room offers the following to provide care and comfort to our families:
- 9 sleep rooms with private bathrooms (with showers)
- Space for personal belongings
- Shared comfortable living spaces with a television
- Fully stocked kitchenette with tables for dining
- Prepared meals provided by generous volunteers
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Family Room