At Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana, we are passionate about our mission to help families get better together. We are there for them when they need it the most.
We foster a committed community of professionals who work together each and every day – whether in direct contact with our mission at our Houses or supporting our business functions. Our culture reflects an environment of learning and growing to help our staff reach their full potential.
At all levels, everyone gets involved and pitches in to get the work done. Teamwork is what we are made of!
We love what we do in service to our families and the larger community. If you feel you believe in our mission as we do, and thrive in a team environment, come and bring your talents to where your skills will truly make a difference in the lives of so many.
To learn more or to submit an application, visit our job board.
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Culinary Hearts Assistant Chef / Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Weekend Coordinator for the Ronald McDonald Family Room in Edward Hospital
- Summer Intern – Volunteer Services
- Summer Intern – Family Care
- Summer Intern – Information Technology
- Summer Intern – Administration
- Summer Intern – Marketing
“I love working for the Charity because I believe in the mission and values in which we have set forth to better serve families who are going through such a difficult time in their lives. Knowing that the organization you work for truly believes in their mission and values makes a huge difference.”
– Lauren White, House Manager