At Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana, we are passionate about our mission to help families get better together. We are there for them when they need it the most.
We foster a committed community of professionals who work together each and every day – whether in direct contact with our mission at our Houses or supporting our business functions. Our culture reflects an environment of learning and growing to help our staff reach their full potential.
At all levels, everyone gets involved and pitches in to get the work done. Teamwork is what we are made of!
We love what we do in service to our families and the larger community. If you feel you believe in our mission as we do, and thrive in a team environment, come and bring your talents to where your skills will truly make a difference in the lives of so many.
To learn more or to submit an application, visit our job board.
- House Coordinator (Weekend)
- Volunteer Services Intern
- Family Room Coordinator in Comer Children’s Hospital
- House Coordinator at Northwestern’s CDH Hospital
- Volunteer Services Manager
- Family Room Coordinator in Edward Hospital
- Individual Giving Director
- Resident Guest Services Coordinator at the RMH near Northwestern Central DuPage Hospital