Sporting Clays Tournament
We believe when a child is sick, a family is sick. While the world has been on pause, we’ve continued to serve families throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, more than ever, your support makes a difference to keep families close together while their children are receiving critical medical care.
You can help by joining in our annual Sporting Clays Tournament on Friday and Saturday, September 25 and 26 at Northbrook Sports Club in Hainesville, IL.
Participants at all skill levels are invited to join in a day of fun with 50- and 100-target courses, side event games, a cook-out lunch, and a silent auction and raffle prizes geared toward sporting clays enthusiasts.
We’re excited to give guests the opportunity to shoot a new course this year! We’ll be on the white course on the west end of the property. View a map (PDF) of the new layout.
As we continue to follow the state’s “Restore Illinois” phased approach to reopening, we are implementing several new safety measures to ensure that our participants, volunteers, and staff all have a safe and enjoyable experience.
The following safety procedures will be in place during the event:
- All participants will be required to take part in an on-site wellness check prior to entering the event. Review the self-screening questions. (PDF 698KB)
- Masks are required to be worn at all times during the event, except when eating lunch.
- Social distancing is required between squads at all times; no mixing of squads, including during lunch.
- Lunch order forms will be collected and meals will be individually packaged as ordered.
- Lunch times are assigned – be sure to check your time on the progressive start times list.
- No self-service beverage and snack stations; a volunteer will assist in serving all guests.
- Golf carts will be sanitized between each squad.
- Participants will carry their own ammo along the course; bags will be provided and staffed ammo replenishing stations will be located on the course so guests do not need to carry all rounds at once.
- Trappers will be traveling with squads.
- Loaner firearms will be sanitized between each squad and disposable gloves provided to squads who are sharing a firearm.
Become a Sponsor
Learn more about event sponsorship opportunities (PDF 925KB), or please contact:
Ben Morgridge, Director of Corporate Giving
[email protected] or 630-354-7744
Become a Volunteer
Learn about volunteer opportunities and sign up to volunteer for this event, or please contact: