Sporting Clays Tournament
We believe when a child is sick, a family is sick. While the world has been on pause, we’ve continued to serve families throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, more than ever, your support makes a difference to keep families close together while their children are receiving critical medical care.
You can help by joining in our annual Sporting Clays Tournament on Friday and Saturday, September 25 and 26 at Northbrook Sports Club in Hainesville, IL.
Participants at all skill levels are invited to join in a day of fun with 50- and 100-target courses, side event games, a cook-out lunch, and a silent auction and raffle prizes geared toward sporting clays enthusiasts.
As we continue to follow the state’s “Restore Illinois” phased approach to reopening, we are implementing several new safety measures to ensure that our participants, volunteers, and staff all have a safe and enjoyable experience.
Some of the safety measures include:
- Face masks/coverings required
- Social distancing between squads during registration, lunch, and along the course
- Modifications to lunch service and to snack, beverage, and condiment stations
- Sanitation of golf carts between each squad
- Sanitation of loaner firearms between each participant and disposable gloves provided to participants who share a loaner firearm among their squad
- Modified ammo replenishing stations along the course
- Modifications to side event games to support social distancing and sanitation
- Separation of registration, silent auction, and raffle areas
- Addition of hand sanitizer in high traffic zones
Become a Sponsor
Learn more about event sponsorship opportunities (PDF 925KB), or please contact:
Ben Morgridge, Director of Corporate Giving
[email protected] or 630-354-7744