Ronald McDonald House near Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
0N150 Winfield Road
Winfield, IL 60190
The Ronald McDonald House near Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage House (CDH) opened in 2015 as the fifth Ronald McDonald House in the Chicagoland area. The House is located across the street from CDH and serves families of children being treated at CDH, Delnor Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Chicago Proton Center, and Marianjoy.
The House has 12 guest rooms, with private bathrooms and fully stocked linens, towels and toiletries. Our House offers the following to provide care and comfort to our families:
- Shared comfortable living spaces on several floors.
- Fun children’s play areas.
- Prepared meals provided by generous volunteers.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the house.
- Laundry facilities with detergent.
- An outdoor putting green.
- Computer/business center.
Our families have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities hosted by our volunteer groups.
Parking & Shuttle Service
Families welcome to park their car in our adjacent parking lot. CDH operates a shuttle service which runs 24 hours between CDH and the House.