- Plan unique fundraising events that are relevant to our audience and provide opportunities to make a difference
- Educate others about the House being a source of strength and well-being for children and their families
- Volunteer our time to the daily operations and activities of the House
What We Do
- Host two annual fund raising events; Wine Social (February); Battle of the Bags (Summer)
- Volunteer at the House through personal service and bi-monthly “Family Programs”
- Spread awareness of RMHC-CNI’s mission as RSSC ambassadors by wearing a red shoe lapel pin and red gym shoes or heels to events throughout the Chicagoland area.