OUR RONALD MCDONALD HOUSES
Our five Ronald McDonald Houses in the Chicagoland area provide support to families while their child is being treated at a nearby hospital. We offer comfortable, private rooms where families can get a good night’s rest knowing their child is close by. Our House teams give families the opportunity to connect with others going through similar experiences by offering meals, activities, and a place to call home.
Volunteers arrive daily, with welcoming smiles and helpful hands where they’ll tidy things up and provide home-cooked meals. Laundry and computer facilities provide accessibility and convenience. We are always there for our families – providing care and comfort during their greatest time of need.
- Ronald McDonald House near Advocate Children’s Hospital (Oak Lawn)
- Ronald McDonald House near Loyola University Medical Center (Hines/Maywood)
- Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children’s (Chicago – Streeterville)
- Ronald McDonald House near Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital (Winfield)
- Ronald McDonald House near UChicago Medicine Comer Children’s Hospital (Chicago – Hyde Park)