OUR RONALD MCDONALD HOUSES
Our five Ronald McDonald Houses in the Chicagoland area provide support to families while their child is being treated at a nearby hospital. We offer comfortable, private rooms where families can get a good night’s rest knowing their child is close by. Our House teams give families the support an opportunity to connect with others going through similar experiences by offering meals, activities, and a place to call home.
Volunteers arrive daily, with welcoming smiles and helpful hands where they’ll tidy things up and provide home-cooked meals. Laundry and computer facilities provide accessibility and convenience. We are always there for our families – providing care and comfort during their greatest time of need.
- Ronald McDonald House near Advocate Children’s Hospital (Oak Lawn)
- Ronald McDonald House near Loyola University Medical Center (Hines/Maywood)
- Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children’s (Chicago – Streeterville)
- Ronald McDonald House near Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital (Winfield)
- Ronald McDonald House near UChicago Medicine Comer Children’s Hospital (Chicago – Hyde Park)