Bank of America Chicago Marathon – Support Team RMHC Chicagoland
Why Team RMHC Chicagoland?
Nearly nine million children and families served by Ronald McDonald House Charities and its local Chapters are running a marathon of their own – fighting illness and injury, and looking for hope.
Our five area Ronald McDonald Houses and three Ronald McDonald Family Rooms are there to help, showing families that they can find care, comfort, and a sense of togetherness the moment they walk through our doors.
The same kind of strength you’ll find training with a group of runners like yourself – pushing you to dig deep when you need it, while you help raise awareness and donations for Team RMHC Chicagoland.
NOTE: All Team RMHC runners must commit to raising a minimum $1,500 to support the children and families served by RMHC (a minimum set for ALL charities by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon).
The net proceeds raised by Team Chicagoland will be shared 50/50 between RMHC of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana and RMHC Global.
Team RMHC Chicagoland Runners Will Receive
– The opportunity to directly improve the health and well-being of children around the world served by Ronald McDonald House Charities and specifically here at our five Chicagoland Houses
– FREE Guaranteed 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon entry ($185 savings US / $210 International)
– Discounted marathon training with Coach Brendan Cournane, plus “Ask the Coach” training support and weekly training tips. Discounted marathon training is also available through Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA)
– Team RMHC Technical Running Shirt
– Customized donation page and social media help to give family, friends and co-workers an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
– Access to the Team RMHC Hospitality Tent including private gear-check, pre and post-race snacks/meals, massages, entertainment and of course the “Red Carpet”.