Ronald McDonald House in Northwestern Medicine Prentice Women's Hospital
Our goal is to ensure you feel as comfortable as possible – no need to worry about where to grab a nap or a meal.
The House inside NM Prentice features everything that you might need, including:
- Catered meals and snacks donated by caring supporters
- Fully stocked kitchenette with dining tables
- Shared living space for watching TV, playing games, and relaxing
- Play area with games, books, crafts, and activities for all ages
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the House, provided by NM Prentice
Our Ronald McDonald House inside Northwestern Prentice Women’s Hospital is located on the 10th floor, just a few steps away from the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- 5 bedrooms with bathrooms
- Access to a family restroom with shower
- Children’s play area
- Kitchenette and family lounge
- Easy access to the NICU
Parking is available at discounted rates for patients and visitors of Prentice Women’s Hospital.