Hittin' for the House
Saturday, September 22, 2018 // Oak Brook Park District // Oak Brook, Illinois
Hittin’ for the House is an annual Softball Tournament and Home Run Derby that benefits the Ronald McDonald House near Loyola University Medical Center and keeps children and families together and near the care and resources they need.
- $450 – Includes team t-shirt for each team member, two guaranteed games with the opportunity to qualify for playoff games
- Maximum of 20 players per team
- At least 3 of the 10 players on the field must be female
- Players must be 18 years or older
- All players must sign a waiver prior to play (will be available at registration)
- 8:00 a.m. –T-shirt pick-up at the registration desk on the fields
- 9:00 a.m. – Short program / Games begin
- 12:00 p.m. – Visit the Oak Brook Park District’s Autumn Fest, featuring food vendors, beer, live music, balloon artist, crafts, bounce house & more!
- 2:00 p.m. – Playoff games begin *Spectators are welcome!
*The event will take place rain or shine