In the heart of Chicago’s Streeterville neighborhood and just steps off of the Magnificent Mile, Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children’s invites businesses, organizations, and small groups to visit the House and see firsthand how Togetherness Heals for families of children with complex medical issues.
We are proud to offer a state-of-the-art meeting space. This unique location provides all you need for a productive working space and, at the same time, is an opportunity for your group to make a positive impact on the lives of hospitalized children.
Highlights of this space include
- State-of-the-art audio visual capabilities
- Access to free wireless internet
- Classroom, theatre, or boardroom seating capacities for up to 35 people
- Separate coat room and restroom facilities
– Catering window and access to lunch room
– Easily coordinated and memorable team-building community service experience for your group
– Validated parking discounts at a nearby garage