Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children’s Meeting Room Opportunities
In the heart of Chicago’s Streeterville neighborhood and just steps off of the Magnificent Mile, Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children’s invites businesses, organizations, and small groups to visit the House and see firsthand how togetherness heals for families of children with complex medical issues.
We are proud to offer a state-of-the-art meeting space. This unique location provides all you need for a productive working space and, at the same time, is an opportunity for your group to make a positive impact on the lives of hospitalized children.
Highlights of this space include
- State-of-the-art audio visual capabilities
- Access to free wireless internet
- Classroom, theatre, or boardroom seating capacities for up to 35 people
- Separate coat room and restroom facilities
- Catering window and access to lunch room
- Easily coordinated and memorable team-building community service experience for your group
- Validated parking discounts at a nearby garage
In exchange for the meeting space, we ask that you commit to making a positive impact on the families we serve in one of the following ways
- Groups are asked to make a financial contribution that reflects the value received by hosting your meeting at our House. Suggested $1000 contribution for full day meetings.
- If a financial donation is not an option for your group, please call the House to discuss other ways your group can make an impact through our volunteer opportunities, events, or in-kind donation needs.
How to host a retreat or meeting at the new House
1. Visit our Meeting Room Calendar to see if the room is available on the date of your meeting.
2. Fill out the form below to secure your meeting date, and finalize your plans for contribution to the House.
3. Contact Rachel Gunderson at the House at 312.888.2513 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.
Available Seating Arrangements