Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children’s Meeting Room Opportunities
Being in the heart of Chicago’s Streeterville neighborhood has many benefits, including opening our doors to businesses and organizations in the city to stop by the House and see first-hand how we help families in medical crisis.
Building the House brick-by-brick allowed us to create spaces that will be flexible for our families, for our fundraising efforts and for our neighbors.
We are excited to announce that one of these spaces is a 45 seat state-of-the-art meeting space outfitted with audio visual capabilities and diverse seating options. This space allows us to invite you into the House to host your meeting, retreat, or presentation, offering a unique, off-site space to meet all of your needs.
In exchange for this space, we ask that you commit to making a positive impact on the families we serve in one of the following ways:
- Host a lunch or dinner as part of our Meals from the Heart program, feeding 75-100 people while engaging in a team building experience with your group.
- Organize an activity for the families, which will serve as a daily diversion for stressed parents or siblings.
- Gather items on our Wish Listof commonly needed items to help offset our daily costs.
How to host a retreat or meeting at the new House:
1. Work with your colleagues, fellow club members, or association to pick 2-3 dates that would work for your group.
2. View Our Master Calendar(Meeting Room, Meals from the Heart, Activities) below to see which dates are ‘open’ for the ‘Meeting Room’. CLICK HERE if you would like to just see the ‘Meeting Room Calendar’.
3. Decide as a group how you would like to make a positive impact on the families we serve during your meeting time.
4. Contact Rachel Gunderson at the House at 312.888.2513 firstname.lastname@example.org or at to secure the date and talk about your ideas for activities or programming at the House.
Highlights of this space include:
- State-of-the-art audio visual capabilities
- Access to free wireless internet
- Classroom, presentation, or boardroom seating capacities for up to 45 people
- Separate coat room and restroom facilities
- Catering window and access to lunch room
Our partnerships with local businesses enable us to offer:
- Parking validation for $14 a day
- Discounted catering options
Benefits your group will receive by hosting at the House:
- Opportunity to see firsthand how our House helps families in medical crisis
- Easily coordinated and memorable team-building community service experience for your group
For more information about any of these opportunities or to check availability for the meeting space, please call Heidi Golden at 312.888.2506 or at email@example.com.
The following trademarks used herein are owned by McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates; McDonald's, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Ronald McDonald House Charities Logo, RMHC, Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room, and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile.