Being a Red Shoe Society Chicago member is a great way to meet and network with community-minded young professionals and have fun while helping critically ill children and their families. Red Shoes are not the only thing to make society members stand out. Red Shoe Society Chicago members are leaders. Being a RSSC member means you are the type of person who wants to lend your talents to help others, while recruiting new advocates with your passion and ideals.
$120 Annually ($10 a month which is the equivalent to one night’s stay for a family at the House)
* Opportunity to make a direct impact on families in medical crisis
* First access and discounts on Red Shoe Society Chicago fundraisers
* Recognition as members at Red Shoe Society Chicago sponsored events
* Young professional networking opportunities
* Direct association with an established and respected charity dedicated to keeping families together