Collect & Recycle Pop Tabs for Ronald McDonald House
Across the Chicagoland area, hundreds of individuals, schools and companies are working together to collect pop tabs to benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana (RMHC-CNI). Those pop tabs are then recycled by our recycling partner, United Scrap Metal, and the charity will then receive the market value of the recycled metal, plus a charitable match from United Scrap Metal. Last year, RMHC-CNI raised more than $40,000 from this program.
Bring the Pop Tab Program to Life in Your Own Community!
1) Become an ambassador for recycling and ask your family, friends, school, church, or company to get involved
2) Remove the pop tabs from every aluminum can and collect them in a convenient container (plastic totes, cardboard boxes, coffee cans, milk jugs, plastic bags, etc.)
3) Once you’ve collected a large amount of pop tabs, drop them off at one of the locations listed below to be recycled for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana.
Learn How You Can Earn Your Recycling Badge at Recycle with Ronald
1. Collect one gallon of pop tabs or two items from the approved recyclable list
2. Bring your recyclables to Recycle with Ronaldon September 26th and take a tour of the recycling plant
3. Donate $1 to cover the cost of your patch
Click here for more information on how to earn your badge.
Our Caring Partners
Sign up for our e-newsletter to read inspiring stories from our families, stay updated on charity news and stay in touch with fellow RMHC-CNI supporters.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana
1301 W. 22nd Street Suite 905 | Oak Brook, IL 60523
Phone - 630.623.5300 | Fax - 630.623.0808
The following trademarks used herein are owned by McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates; McDonald's, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Ronald McDonald House Charities Logo, RMHC, Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room, and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile.