Tartan Art on the Avenue
CLICK HERE for a map of golf ball locations & list of ‘Tartan Art’ sponsors
Join Official Ryder Cup Artist, American Icon, and School of the Art Institute of Chicago alum LeRoy Neiman and become a supporter of Tartan Art on the Avenue, a unique outdoor art exhibit celebrating the 2012 Ryder Cup. Throughout the month of September, super-sized golf balls will adorn Chicago streets and shops, all distinctly decorated by local and national artists to create a unique one-of-a-kind fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana (RMHC-CNI) and the Illinois PGA Foundation.
As a supporter, you can choose your own artist to “mark” your ball, or you can select from a group of available artists to work with you. After the exhibit is over, the golf ball is yours to keep as a memento of this magnificent moment in Chicago history.
Each Tartan Art Package includes:
- A three-foot diameter Tartan Art golf ball and you own the golf ball after the exhibit. You may choose to display the piece or even auction it off for your favorite charity as a one-of-a-kind art piece celebrating a once-in-a-lifetime event!
- Recognition as a Tartan Art supporter on your decorated golf ball, and in Tartan Art marketing materials
- Access to a pool of artists to paint your ball (if needed)
- CLICK HERE to view all participating artists and examples of their work
- Inclusion in the Ryder Cup dual-logoed corporate merchandise program
- Your entire gift is a tax-deductible gift to Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC-CNI) and the Illinois PGA Foundation!
- PLUS: two tickets to the Bagpipes & Blues Pep Rally, the Ryder Cup sanctioned celebration party at the Field Museum on September 27th
Specialized packages include the “blank slate” golf ball with your name/logo, artist name, and Magnificent Moments branding on a two-foot cubed base. Each recognition plaque on the base of the golf balls will also include a “QR” code for smartphone users to learn more about the supporter and artist.
- $7,500 – golf ball located at your place of business
- $10,000 – golf ball located in a premium visibility spot on North Michigan Avenue (note that the only corporate logo placement on Michigan Avenue will be on the recognition plaque on the base of the piece)
- $15,000 & $20,000 – celebrity-designed golf ball located in a premium visibility spot on North Michigan Avenue, with two passes to the Thursday Ryder Cup Practice Round & Opening Ceremony. PLUS – two passes to two Ryder Cup Match or practice days of your choice (FOUR TOTAL RYDER CUP TICKETS!).
Please note these prices do not include crating and shipping outside of a 50-mile radius of Chicago either for an artist to complete the golf ball or for a display location.
Thanks to our paint sponsor, 1 Shot!
For more information please contact:
Executive Director, Magnificent Moments
Ronald McDonald House Charities of
Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana