Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana is incredibly grateful for all of our friends in the community who help to provide “in-kind” donations, goods and services so we can continue to carry out our mission of caring for families of children with complex medical needs.
We are always seeking a variety of new and unused household items:
- Cleaning products (Lysol spray, soft scrub, scrubbing bubbles, windex, furniture polish)
- Paper products (cfold towels, paper plates, toilet paper, paper towels, cube Kleenex, napkins)
- Individual snacks (chips, cookies, fruit snacks, granola bars, pudding)
- Drawstring Garbage Bags (kitchen & 33 gallon)
- Gift cards (Target/Sam’s/Walmart/Jewel/Costco/Walgreens)
To ensure that your donation is most effectively used, please contact one of our House locations in the Chicagoland area to inquire about their specific needs:
Ronald McDonald House near Advocate Children’s Hospital
4410 West 93rd Street
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Ronald McDonald House near Loyola University Medical Center
Tripp Ave at Airmail Road
(1 Airmail Road on your GPS)
Located on the Hines VA complex
Hines, IL 60141
Ronald McDonald House near University of Chicago Comer Children’s Hospital
5444 S. Drexel Avenue
Chicago, IL 60615
Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children’s
211 E. Grand Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Also of great interest to us are any unique, new items that you might be willing to donate to our live and silent auctions at our various fundraising events held throughout the year.
From a weekend retreat or a “timeshare,” to a unique service you might provide (golf lessons!), we will work with you to package your idea. 100% of the funds raised from your donation go directly to support our programs and efforts.