Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana is incredibly grateful for all of our friends in the community who help to provide “in-kind” donations, goods and services so we can continue to carry out our mission of caring for families of children with complex medical needs.
We are always seeking a variety of new and unused household items:
- Cleaning products (Lysol spray, soft scrub, scrubbing bubbles, windex, furniture polish)
- Paper products (cfold towels, paper plates, toilet paper, paper towels, cube Kleenex, napkins)
- Individual snacks (chips, cookies, fruit snacks, granola bars, pudding)
- Drawstring Garbage Bags (kitchen & 33 gallon)
- Gift cards (Target/Sam’s/Walmart/Jewel/Costco/Walgreens)
To ensure that your donation is most effectively used, please contact one of our House locations in the Chicagoland area to inquire about their specific needs: