Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana is an independent non-profit organization funded by individual and corporate donors.
With your support, RMHC-CNI will be able to continue to care for families of children with complex medical needs by providing care, comfort and community in a ‘home away from home’. Our five Ronald McDonald Houses® and three Ronald McDonald Family Rooms® help to accommodate 153 families each and every night, just blocks from where their child is receiving treatment.
On an annual basis, our charity provides over 43,000 nights to keep families together during some of the most challenging hours of their lives. On most nights, our Houses are at full capacity and the needs of our families are constant and very real. These families are our inspiration and what drives our dedication to our mission of keeping families together.
Consider How Far Your Money Can Go
- $10 covers a family who cannot afford the suggested donation
- $25 buys toiletries and a phone card to make a family’s stay more comfortable
- $50 pays the full expense to operate a family room for a night
- $100 provides medical care for two local children via the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile
- $250 helps buy food to keep the pantries at our five Houses stocked for one week
- $500 buys a computer so families can keep in touch with friends, family and their jobs
- $1,000 pays the cost to operate the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile for one day, providing high quality medical care to 8-10 children in need