Caring for families of children with complex medical needs by providing comfort, compassion and community. RMHC-CNI keeps families of hospitalized children together in a ‘home away from home’.
How to get involved:
1) CLICK HERE to go to the pledge page
2) Enter the amount you would like to pledge for each touchdown* the Bears score in the 2012-2013 season, including playoffs
3) Fill out your contact information
4) Cheer on the Bears!
5) Invoices will be sent after the 8th and last game of the season for your pledge payment.
* Touchdowns may be scored any offensive, defensive or special teams play.
Note – 38 touchdowns were scored by the Bears in the 2011-2012 season (so that if they were to score a similar number this year, for every $1 per touchdown you pledge, you would owe $38 for the season).
2012 Copyright Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana
Powered by RASREYE